Saturday 11 January 2014

First Coffee Date and He's Late.

So, I am sitting in a coffee shop waiting for my first date in twenty years.  I drove an hour an a half to get here and texted him twenty minutes ago that I'd arrived, but no word from him yet acknowledging my message.

I've brought work with me so it won't be the end of the world if he doesn't show. Tell you the truth I kind of hope he doesn't. When our conversations start he is sweet, respectful, thoughtful, and kind. However after sometime he definitely starts getting horny and starts talking about sex and pressuring me to hook up with him right off the bat. It's the pressure that scares me, that makes me want to take ten steps back and put up my hand saying stop.

The other thing of course is there is no where to have sex. He starts suggesting the park in the cover of darkness or my car. Both of which have me feeling cheap and like I need to charge for services rendered. I quoted him a price to make my point and he came back with that LOL that makes everyone think that whatever rude forward thing that way typed before doesn't count.

There were also a couple red flags that have me thinking he's married, not separated. However, I can hardly judge as technically I am married and still living with my husband... Just in separate rooms.

When I woke up this morning I was going to cancel but he messaged me saying that sex wasn't on the table for today. He just wanted to meet me and talk. Back to his sweet, kind, thoughtful self. I am going to chalk up the pressure to horniness and give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course... he is officially late now.

Well he showed and I survived. I'll write more about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment